Thursday, November 19, 2009

Could I really??

Aaron and I have planned a trip to Salt Lake for our 2nd anniversary, it never crossed my mind to leave Beckham. We even decided to go ahead and go to a Jazz game and stay until he got too tired... Well, after talking to my friend Amy, she has talked me into leaving him for the NIGHT. I have never left Beckham for longer than 5 hours, let alone a whole day, night, and most of the next day. To be honest, I haven't completely decided to leave him. It makes me nervous.
I have plenty of family who would take him
in fact my sister Deena, who watches him all the time for me,
has offered to even stay the night at my house so he will sleep better.
The time alone with Aaron would be amazing but,
I am not sure I could leave this little guy!
Oh, the decisions.

5 comments:

  1. Look at that little stink, he is getting more cute everytime I get on here. Come see me soon, I can hardly stand it. How about spring break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so dang cute! You can do it! You've got to cut the cord sometime. If I were going to be here, I would totally do it. Have fun in Utah!
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...soo I have been wondering why you haven't been updating your blog, so I went to look at the last time you updated, and it was RECENT!! WHAT? For some reason, my thing on the side says you haven't updated for 5 weeks. So, I had fun catching up on your life and your cute little man. A funny story, Matt and I's anniversary in august, Colton was 8 months and I cried in the hotel room and had to call my mom to make sure he was ok..hahaha!!! But--I survived and it was worth it!! So- DO IT!! Beckham is soo cute and soo big!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first time I left Bridger for the night was for my 30th birthday and he was 9 months. I started crying in the middle of the night and wanted to go get him....Scott thought I was ridiculous!!!! It's hard but it does get easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog isn't updating on my page either! It says your last post was a month ago... weird.

    I don't have any insight into leaving your baby but good luck with that! :)

    ReplyDelete