Monday, November 16, 2009

8 months


Well it has happened. Beckham is 8 months old and time is not slowing down.
Yesterday Beckham was laying on the floor and started to make
movements like he was going to crawl.
I know a lot of people think he should already be crawling but
I had to fight the little tears that started to swell up.
I am not ready
I want my little boy to stay little!

The list of things he LOVES
Water bottles
grunting
spitting out his pacifier
bouncing in his bouncer
looking at himself in the mirror
eating whatever it is you're eating
riding in the car
sleeping in his own bed and no where else
playing with his boy parts whenever his diaper is off
books
kisses
taking baths
and being around other little kids.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he is getting either! He is just the cutest thing. I love his black, snow hat! Don't worry...he'll crawl when he's good and ready. Payton was over 9 months!

    ReplyDelete