Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm thankful for stinky breath and dimply thighs!

This holiday season I am thankful for my wonderful family!
Beck has been so fun,
waking up all night long talking about Santa.
When I take him back to bed, I cuddle with him
for a few minutes and his stinky little boy breath is somewhat
ADORABLE.

I am thankful that Crosby is healthy and happy.
this little guy is always smiling and when
I am exhausted from being up all night with Beck,
his little smile and giggle brighten my day.

I am very lucky to have such a wonderful husband who helps with the boys.
during the day when Beck is trouble he always cries,"I want Dad".
Aaron is a softy and I am the enforcer!
He has such a big heart and takes care of us.
EVERYONE wants Dad during the day, even ME!
COUSINS! I am lovin all the boys in my family right now.
Beck Loves hangin with all the boy cousins.
He followed little Owen around all weekend. You can tell
Beck watches his every move.

So, I am thankful for such wonderful family members
who do such amazing things everyday,
that set examples for me and my kids.

1 comment:

  1. I love that first picture of Beck! Cute cute boys in the last one too.

    ReplyDelete