Saturday, December 3, 2011

Everything FUN ends in TEARS!

This weekend we loaded the car and headed down to
SLC to see the Christmas Lights.
I thought for sure Beck would LOVE IT!
I think he may have enjoyed them but was truly more interested in
the water fountains.
As soon as we got to temple square it started to snow!
It was perfect. Lights, snow, temple, and Christmas music.
Crosby was bundled up and just sat there the whole time.
Not a peep from this little guy.
He really is such a good baby.

It's such a good thing that I bought a double stroller,
I really needed that extra seat to hold my bag!
Beck refused to ride in the stroller,
he had to walk and touch all the lights.

He kept saying, "I want to hold em!".
every time we walked by more lights.
We had such a good time, until we started to walk back towards the car!
Beck FREAKED OUT. Crying, Screaming, completely out of control!

I thought he would love staying in a hotel room.
He hated it.
Crosby woke up around 4:00 am
and Beckham was up shortly after him around 6:00am
crying, "I want to go home."
At that point, I was cryin'.
Freaking out(as I rarely do!)I threw all the stuff back in our suitcase
and loaded the car and we were off.
Back home in 3 hours.
Hopefully tonight will be a better night.
Beck has only climbed out of bed 4 times so far!



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... that cracks me up! Being a parent is soo fun sometimes.:)

    ReplyDelete