Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Crosby's Blessing

Sunday we blessed Crosby and I had high hopes
of taken TONS of pictures but with the busy day
fussy kids, and me being too busy bossing Aaron,
I had no time to take pics!
My Sister Deena bought the boys matching ties,
which I LOVED, and they hated.
The whole time at church Beck kept trying to take his off.
I remember growing up and hating when my Mom would
make my sister and I match or buy us the same
stuff... HATED IT.
Sorry boys, it must be what Moms do!
the blessing was great. We had lots of family come
and spend the day with us.
(again, no pics)
I did take a few pictures of the kids
playing in the pool
in their church clothes,
while the parents talked and ate!
It was an awesome day. I truly love spending time
with both our families.
Can't wait until next weekend when we all get
together again!

Just a random Picture of Beck stacking his cars.
He thought it was coolest thing ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment