Sunday, August 21, 2011

Baby Shower

Saturday was my little sister Kristen's baby shower. It was a BLAST.
I have very talented sisters who decorated everything. Cute banners, cupcakes, old vintage toys, books, and since my sister is decorating her baby room in vintage Pooh, there were vintage pooh pictures in frames... Everything was amazing. BUT did I take pictures... NO!
I took pictures of the after party!
Here is the MOM to be with the baby Daddy,
That's right, the after party was on the boat!
My Brother brought his boat and we all pilled on for a good time.

We tried to get Beck in the water but he wasn't havin' it!
He thought about it.
He even got his feet wet
But in the end all he wanted to do was drive the boat.

I had such a good time, I can't wait for the next baby shower!




1 comment:

  1. That is awesome...Beck is something else!! I so wish I could have been there, I guess it was a good thing I didn't plan on it. Wish you would have taken pics at the shower, I am sure it looked awesome. I can't wait to see everyone at Christmas...it is going to be a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete