Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crosby and a lot more!


I think I am the worst Mom EVER!
I went to load pictures of Crosby for this post and I really don't have
very many...
A few from the hospital, first bath, cutting cord...
All the gross stuff people take pictures of then wonder
why they took them!

Here is one picture of Beck and Crosby,
Okay more Beck then Crosby but I promise
to snap some pics tomorrow and get them posted!
This past week has been great and busy.
I have had family come and visit which always makes it fun
and my Mom stayed with us until Tuesday which made it
a blast for Beck. She spoiled him to death. That kid got everything
and anything he laid his eyes on.
Needless to say, Grandma is missed at our house.

Here is a pic of Beck and Harper.
Harper is one years old and LOVED the pool.
Beck... well he sat on the side and sipped his drink.
He was trying to catch some rays, through the 50 sunblock!


On the 3rd of July we had our friends Brad and Amy over
to watch Fireworks. My little sister Mikkel put on a fantastic show.

I think Amy was won the best friend award this week,
she came over with a fountain soda and beef stick in hand, just for me!
She knows me so well.
She also is a trooper in holding the baby!


Beck was scared (surprise), even of the lame snakes.
Once we got out the sparklers
he and Sammy had a blast.
Now we are are just trying to figure out our lives
with the 4 of us. It is crazy, exciting, lots of tears and poopie
diapers, with Aaron having this whole week off, it is fun
having a new little one. But I'll keep you posted next week
when I am all alone and I freak out and become extremely overwhelmed!

For now, I am loving being a new mom and having Crosby in our lives.
He entered the world weighing in at 9.11 pounds and 21.5 inches long.
I truly gave birth to a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment