Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lots of sunscreen

It has been 2 summers now that I have tried to force Beckham into LOVING
the swimming pool.
I just couldn't figure out his obsession with the bathtub
and his hate for the pool.

This year I even bought him a pool with a slide in it...
which he LOVES slides.

Last night I finally figured it out.
This kid likes to go commando!

Shorts on the sideline while he's in the game.

This kid doesn't hate the pool, he hates his clothes
being wet!
Once the shorts came off,
he was all about the pool!
He may never have any friends who want to come over
to swim but I have FINALLY figured out
one of our biggest mysteries!
Is it safe to put sun screen on private parts?

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely HILARIOUS!! And I would definitely be putting sunscreen on those private parts...i think it's okay?? I have never done it. I know in Germany-- none of the kids until about age 12 wear bathing suits--and I thought they sun-screened everywhere??! anyway--I heard you are having your baby next week....GOOD LUCK!! Get ready for a whole new world with 2 kiddos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that is funny. I am glad that you figured it out. It is one of those things that constantly bothers until you get it.
    Love that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That totally cracks me up!!! Yes, I'm sure it's okay to slather the ENTIRE body!!! :)

    ReplyDelete