Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2 weeks.. a week late

Crosby is actually a 3 weeks old today but because I am such a slacker,
here are his 2 week check up results.
Height: 22 inches
Weight: 11 pounds
This kid is big!!!

Everyone says he looks nothing like Beck, but sometimes he give me a look
that screams Beckham!
Here is a picture of Beckham, with his baby acne, and it's
true, they don't look a ton alike but there are times
when I can see it. Maybe it's because
I am the Mom.
Since Crosby has been home, I have been fully wrapped up in taking care of him.
He is somewhat of a fussy baby.
Something I am not use to.
So I feel like every time Beck gets attention from me,
it's when he is in trouble.
In fact, he had a friend over the other day
and I heard Beck yelling at him. Just like I yell at him.
It broke my heart. I don't want to always be
Yelling at my kids!
So what did I do... What every COOL Mom
would do.
I bought him a trampoline!


He was so excited! He bounced for hours and he is
turning into a little pro.

I think it's safe to safe this mom will be getting
big LOVES from her BIG Boy for a while.
I LOVE this kid and if he catches onto me
he'll be getting anything and everything he wants!


No comments:

Post a Comment