Monday, February 28, 2011

Tea Time


This years tea party was all about the Hollywood theme!

The first thing on the agenda was to make a Music Video...
I wish I had the video to put on here, it was awesome!
Next, the kids had to wait, not knowing what was to come next.
But, the Limo was on it's way to take the kids
to the Mall so they could go on a shopping spree!
You know, TRUE Hollywood style

partying in the Limo

After the mall, Pizza!
There was the best Pizza place that we went to
They had all different types of pizza and they would walk around
and bring the Pizza to YOU!!!
My favorite was the Sour Kraut Pizza.
(I wish I could blame it on being Prego but I love me some Sour Kraut)
Beck Loved all the things he could ride on.
After Pizza, the Limo took all the kids back to the house
where we all the adults acted like Paparazzi
when the kids got out of the limo.

Once inside they all walked the red carpet
and had a photo shoot.
With Headbands on,
Everyone sat around for the tea party

After the tea party the kids were able to
watch their music video, just like a movie premier
and received awards.
The kids were pampered all day long.
I love our tradition of the tea party.
It is suppose to be for the kids but I love every minute of them.
Thanks to all my Sisters and Mom for putting it on
every year. It is time to think of a new theme for next year!


2 comments:

  1. What a "party in the USA!" I can't begin to tell you how much fun my kids had. I can't thank all of you enough. Loved all the pics. We watched the video last night. HILARIOUS! Can't wait for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to send me the video! I keep telling Kylan that I have to make it to a tea party. Hopefully one of these days I will be close enough to help put it on. Everyone looked awesome and like they were have the time of their life. My friend Sara's mom is in town and I was telling her about it and she wants to start doing a tea party now too!!

    ReplyDelete