Friday, February 18, 2011

Feelin it... BIG TIME

Who would have thought that such a simple thing like this little trainer could bring so much
joy and pain all at the same time!
It has been MONTHS
since I last sweated my guts out.
Today was the day I ended all of that!
I pulled out my bike shorts and stretched them
to the max as I pulled and yanked them up over my
ever growing thighs and over (okay under) my belly.

I wasn't so lucky with the bike jersey, that thing had little to NO give...
Lets just say, Everyone is lucky I was alone in my basement,
because what I ended up wearing wasn't so pretty!

After about 30 seconds the sweat began to drip off my
forehead and the smile on my face grew as the tunes
on my iPod began to sing to me!

It has been too long and I am a girl who LOVES to feel
the burn and sweat from a good workout.
Sorry Yoga tapes, you may be back in the drawer
until this baby belly will no longer let me peddle my bike.

Aaron, thanks for the Valentines Day gift.
This girl needed WorkOut gear in a BIG WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment