Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The countdown

The day is coming soon, in less than 24 hours we will know
if the little growing peanut inside me
will be a boy or a girl.

I am mixed with emotions.
Girl means I can use the perfect name I have picked out.
Hadlee J
and we will have one of each.
Family complete.

If it's a boy, Beck will have a best friend
someone to shoot baskets with, tackle and wrestle.
It also means finding a way to make Aaron believe
that the name CROSBY isn't too weird!

Either way, tomorrow is the big anticipated day!
I'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait! A request....A phone call when leaving the office...please, oh please, oh please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I am so excited for you guys! I would love a phone call but would settle for a text:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't agree more about the boy/girl thoughts--i was hoping for a best friend for Colton, but he will have to settle for a girl best friend! Can't wait to find out,good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crosby isn't weird. I love that name, but I'm sorry you won't be able to use it. You are having a girl. Hadlee J it is! No need to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoopsie! That comment was from me.
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting!!! I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. I can't wait to hear the news...

    ReplyDelete