Thursday, September 9, 2010

We're starting a tradition!

It wasn't planned but it's working!
We're starting a NEW tradition.
For the last couple of years Beck and I have made our
way to Boise to visit my Bro and his Family
while Aaron mans the Funnel Cake booth at the Fair.
This year we ate at this great place, Flatbread Pizza.
Beck and his cousins found this little dog out front... I had to snap a few pics!
Some pics of us waiting to eat.
The Best Sister-In-Law in the world!
The little kids were able to make their own pizza
Than watch while they cooked it!
Pretty darn cool.
And the Pizza is TASTY!
After pizza, we headed down the road to Powell's. This candy store is unreal.
Honestly, I wanted everything.
My pictures do not do this store justice.

I ended up walking away with a sack full of salt water taffy
and some energy beans (for my running)!
I Love this area of Boise, it is so pretty,
and really with a candy store like Powell's
you can't go wrong.
I Also LOVE spending time with my
Brother and his AWESOME Family.
We're looking forward to our next trip!!




2 comments:

  1. how fun! I think that's a great new tradition! I'm so glad to see that Robert's out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.....what a sweet post. How did I miss this? I don't think I win the prize for the best sister in law, but definitely for the cheesiest! I truly am so grateful that I have such fun sister in laws who are my friends as much as they are family. Thank you for coming. We always have such a fun time with you guys. I'm so glad you're making the trip to Boise a new tradition! We'll hold you to it! Loves......

    ReplyDelete