Tuesday, September 14, 2010

18 Months

Yep! This little Fella is 18 Months old...
It has gone by so fast and I have enjoyed every minute of it.
It's hard to remember what it was like before he came into our lives.
Aaron and I get such a kick out of him(as I am sure all parents do).

Here is a list of 18 things Beck LOVES to do.


1. Eat Fruit (well... eat)
2. Pinch, this is a new one and not one of my favorites
3. The sunroof in our car
4. Smacking himself in the head when he is tired
5. Sleeping with 2 pillows, one for his head and one for his feet
6. Dancing/running
7. sweeping
8. When he's angry or annoyed he communicates by Grunting
9. Being outside
10. He loves stomping his right foot

11. Wrestling with his Dad
12. Refuses to hold my hand while we're walking
13. Riding on Bikes
14. Jumping on the trampoline
15. Getting into drawers that are off limits(usually only while I am watching)
16. Camping
17. Dogs
18. He gives the best LOVES
We Love you Beckham!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh he is so dang cute!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up! Aren't you about ready for another one???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post, Karrie. I can't believe he's 18 months. It seems like he was born just yesterday! I am glad you wrote his favorites down, so you'll be able to go back and "remember".

    ReplyDelete
  3. The days pass by too quickly, don't they? I especially love the first picture...soo cute! He sounds like he has a hilarious personality. Happy 18 months Beckham!

    ReplyDelete