Monday, September 20, 2010

30 day Challenge

I am not sure where I saw this challenge
but as soon as I saw it
I knew it would be something I would like to try.

30 days without eating out!
Repeat... 30 DAYS without eating out!

I cannot remember the last time I went over a week
without eating out.

We do great during the week
but once the weekend comes, it is party time at our house!
No cooking and no doing dishes!

Well... Not for the next 30 days.
I have my menu for the WHOLE week and I will be cooking!

Any other takers on the challenge?

3 comments:

  1. I think I may try this. I also have a friend that is a goal junkie and I am going to share it with her. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! You won't catch me doing that crazy challenge! But I think it's great that you are doing it. Haha! Good luck!
    Mikkel
    P.S. Does this mean that you aren't going to come eat Ross Park Drive-In one last time before it closes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crimany....is that a word?! ha, ha....I wish ya luck, sista. Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete