Thursday, April 29, 2010

Did someone say COUGAR

I know when I say I am a cougar you all probably think of this...


You know come to think of it, I just might be.
Aaron is a whole 2 weeks younger than me!
But, the truth is I am this type of a cougar


I am not completely sure if Hell has frozen over yet but it should be on it's way!
I am back in school and busy as ever.
To my fellow ISU folks don't worry
I am only taking classes online
and only certain classes that will transfer to ISU
Where I will graduate.

5 comments:

  1. Holy #$%#! You really are a cougar! Who would of thunk it?! I am proud of you. I know it will be a challenge, but YOU can do it, and it will be SO worth it in the end! You rock, my sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diddo what Kristi said...Cougars RULE! BYU cougars that is. Now get your butt up here and let's eat some Thai food - will ya? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh Karrie, you look so good in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! I can't believe you even admitted it! You should have kept that one a secret. You've just ruined your reputation. Don't go cheering for BYU now. That's how we'd really know that hell has frozen over!
    Mikkel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! What are you thinking of doing??

    ReplyDelete