Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Beckham update

Beckham is almost 13 months old and I haven't posted an update on the things
he likes in awhile, so here we go!

Beckham is always happy when he is outside.
He is a dancing Machine.
This must be his stage because he loves to dance to the stairs.
His scooter plays nursery rhymes and he bust a move to it, all day, everyday....
His favorite song right now is, M.C. Hammer, Can't Touch This!
I think he gets his dancing skills from ME (Aaron would disagree).
He is into EVERYTHING!!!
I spend most of my days saying "NO, STAY OUT!"
The only time he slows down is when he gets stuck under something.

Bath time is a good time.
Beck loves to splash and play in the tub, while I get
to clean the bathroom!
The number one thing Beckham LOVES,
maybe even more than me,
(he's a Mamma's boy)
GRAHM CRACKERS!
He would eat them all day long, if I would let him.

This little man is becoming quite the handful. I have to be on my toes at all times.
Today we went to story time at Barnes and Noble and it was a good break
from being in the house and he liked playing with the other little kids.
I think we will do that every Wednesday!
At his check up he weighed in at 26.6 pounds
height 30.25 inches.
I think we have a little chunky baby on our hands.
Love ya "B"!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, and you forgot....He has the biggest, bluest eyes and is the most adorable thing EVA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karrie, Your little guy is adorable! I love his name. And those eyes WOW, BEAUTIFUL! Those babies sure do bring a lot of joy into our lives don't they? Im glad you found my blog on Mals. It was nice to hear from you and to see your sweet little baby and fam:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...so seriously - I WANT THAT little man. So cute - looks like you had a great Easter and are having a ton of fun with Beckham. I am still waiting for that LUNCH date lady :) Luvs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute kid! He is too funny. You guys sure are busy over there! I'm so glad babies don't come into the world so actively ha ha. I'm loving having a sleeping baby!

    ReplyDelete