Saturday, February 4, 2012

What happened???

I have paid my time.
I've waited patiently,
I envied all others,
I secretly hoped that my current phone would break.

Well, That time has come.
I have my very own IPHONE!!!

I know it's not as exciting to everyone else
but to me... It's one of the BEST days of my life.

My old dated iBook is no longer compatible with
all new software. Which means I'm back to dreaming,
wishing and waiting, patiently until I can buy
I new desk top mac.

But... something strange happened.

Aaron, who didn't really want the iPhone and Beckham
who stole my phone, have been on them all day!
Beck will not put it down. Literally, all day,
I tried to call someone and he completely freaked out!
This is the look I get when I ask him if I can use my DREAM PHONE.
Who knew it was also his dream phone.

Looks like I have a lot of time to spend with Crosby
because the other 2 boys are busy with their, my, toys.

1 comment: