Thursday, January 19, 2012

Someone LOVES Graham Crackers

It should come as no surprise that this big fella loves food.
He is at the point where if I give him a bottle, he's looking around for the
real food. He even gets upset when he sees Beck eating the food he can't

We both love Graham Crackers,
it's the one thing he can feed himself.
Beckham on the other hand...
He has been a handful lately.
Yesterday while I was busy scrubbing toilets.
He was busy in my makeup drawer.

Not only did he spread Creme De Violet (MAC)
all over the walls. He made himself
look real nice!
When I went to yell at him for getting into my makeup
(it happens often)
He kept saying, "Petty Eyes".

I am starting to think with all the high heels and makeup,
I might end up saying, "How did I not know"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment