Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Power of New Shoes.

After being around Beckham for more than 3 minutes, you quickly realize
his LOVE for shoes.
He really has a thing for Pink shoes or High Heels.

Well, last night we headed out to the mall for a pair of running shoes
or something he could wear with sweats or Basketball shorts.
ANyway, He ended up with a pair of Converse ALL STARS.
Which he wont take off.

Apparently when we bought the shoes, we bought
Beck a new BAD ATTITUDE.
My life has been turned upside down.
My sweet little angle has BIG TIME ATTITUDE.
He threw a huge tantrum in the mall and cried
all the way home. SCREAMING, not breathing type of crying.
Today, new day, A hope for the Beck I love to return...

NO. After throwing another screaming fit, I put him
in his crib, with his shoes on.
30 seconds later,
OUT walks Beck. He crawled out of his crib.
Something he has been afraid of since he feel out
and landed on his head, leaving a big goose egg.

Well, with the new shoes he got new courage to
face his fears of the bars that surround him on his crib.
up and over, no problem.

He also had no problem picking up his clothes hamper and
throwing down our stairs, while screaming...
I think this Mamma needs to get herself a NEW pair of shoes
to tackle the fierce attitude being brought her way!



2 comments:

  1. Loved this post!! OH NO...It's the Two's!!! I have always thought it was a good thing that I was usually already preggers by the time this stage hit because I think we would still be on our first child:-) The Two's can be an extremely exasperating age but I really do think it is one of the FUNNEST ages:) I hope you find a fierce pair of shoes to take the Beck on:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post cracks me up!!! Welcome to the twos and then the threes!!! Ahh, parenting is soo fun! :)
    BTW, he is soooo cute and seems like he has one cute personality.

    ReplyDelete