Thursday, November 1, 2012

Because Mom... You're not on Instagram

Before The trick or treating started we stopped by Aunt Deena's house.
Yes, the Aunt who has every type of wig ever made!
The boys hated dressing up in the wigs...
tears were shed, but Deena and I LOVED it.


 Beck really does make for an UGLY witch!

 This year Beckham almost didn't get to go trick or treating. He wouldn't listen to me all day and when I threaten him with no Halloween unless you listen to me, he replied with, "I don't even want to go. Lets take my costume back!"
Ok... It's on Buddy.
I held strong. I didn't cave, even when he was jumping on the tramp
so he could see all the other trick or treaters.
He would jump up and land on the tramp in tears...
"why, why, why can't I go... I'll listen, I LOVE HALLOWEEN!"

It's a good thing his dad came home and saved him.
Aaron made a deal with him. He put the chili I made for dinner
in his mouth, and spit it out.. Aaron said it counted!

He was soooo happy.
Crosby was Awesome...
He wanted to do everything like Beck.
Aaron tried to hold his bucket for him and he FREAKED out. 
He is wanting to be like B.



 We saw Aunt Mikkel at Boo at the Zoo!
She is always fun to be with. 


 After most of the candy ended up on Crosby's face,
They crashed on the car ride home.

Halloween 2012... SUCESS!

1 comment:

  1. Hahah...your Beckham sounds like my Bridger! STUBBORN!!! Your story made me crack up. :)

    ReplyDelete