Saturday, August 4, 2012

Family FUN, Graffiti STYLE!


We had talked to Beck to see if he wanted to run
in a 3 mile fun run, of course he was into it!!
Even Crosby was ready to roll!

It was perfect! THe Graffiti Run was even MORE fun than I thought it would be.

Every half a mile people would throw paint at you. Beck LOVED it. He wore his goggles the entire time.

The people tapping and taking pictures couldn't get enough of him. He should make their Facebook page. Holllaaaaa!

He would give them the thumbs up, when they took his picture!
Crosby got a little bit of paint on him,  Most of the paint landed on the stroller.  
I was so excited, Beck honestly had a BLAST. I was surprised but he run a lot
of the run. He kept saying, "I'll run!". 
I kept telling him. "Beck you need to stay in the slow lane so people can pass us."

Beck would shout, "NOT TODAY!". And he would take off running.
Gotta love it!




After crossing the finish line, you got to hang out at the the PAINT PARTY!
Everyone was dancing, tossing paint in the air.



 We had a blast. 


I hope the graffiti run comes to our town again next year. 
Even though my armpits are stained from the paint, 
THis is one family who will be there!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks soo fun! I wish it would come to Pocatello!

    ReplyDelete