Thursday, July 5, 2012

One year stats

I should have seen it coming. I should have known Crosby
was the BIG kid when the lady at the pool kept questioning
me about Crosby's age.
I wasn't paying for him, 1 and under... FREEE.
1-3 $1.85, I promise lady at RP pool
I wasn't trying to save the money, 
He wasn't ONE yet!!!!

Crosby weighs 28.4 pounds
and he is 32.5 inches.

Crosby is the best.
Calm and collected 90% of the time,
but when he wants something,
boy oh boy, he'll let you know!

He makes this face ALOT. It's him, saying "OUHHHH".
 He Loves playing in the water. Splashing, laying, water in the face,
crazy stuff, BRING IT ON. 
 He's been hittin' up all of Beck's hot spots, He loves hanging
by the window. He'll stand at the back door if Beck's out there
and watch him and laugh.
 In fact he always wants to be with Beck and doing
exactly what he's doing.

(FYI, those are PJ shorts on B)
 I Love my chunky baby. 
He is a handful and hard on my back
but he brings a lot of life and 
excitement to our house. 
We love you buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Beck may look a little more like Aaron but Crosby is all you!! I can't believe how much he looks like you. I have a specific baby pic in mind of you that looks just
    Ike him. I am going to have to see if I have it somewhere and snd it to you. Maybe a pic from my wedding video.

    ReplyDelete