Thursday, November 17, 2011

Where's Crosby and window art

I have noticed a few things about Crosby,
more times than not, he will be completely covered by his blanket...
That is if he doesn't have it soaking wet from sucking on it.
He is turning into a good little sleeper,
Well, now that his gas is under control and he no longer
GRUNTS all NIgHT!
Here is a little look at what my little, big, fella looks like now!

I am so lucky that he is such a good baby!
He loves watching Beck and you can tell he wants to be right by his side
getting into trouble!
Here is what Beck has been up to lately.
Coloring on the windows.
I bought the markers yesterday and what
a good purchase. He has been busy all day coloring.
The best part is, if it gets on the wall it wipes right off!
MOTHERS DREAM!

I am not wishing time away, but I am looking forward
to the day when Beck and Crosby run around together
and play outside, riding bikes, throwing a football
(they have to get ready to play at BSU),
and jumping on the tramp.
I LOVE MY BOYS!

1 comment:

  1. Crosby is so stinkin' cute. What kind of markers did you get?

    ReplyDelete