Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Counting Down

I have really noticed the extra weight I have put on
with this pregnancy. I can barely keep up with
Beck when we walk around the block.

Everyday, I notice it more and more.
It could be that everyday I eat more and more.

This morning Beck and I went to Sam's Club first thing
to get new tires put on the car.
After hearing it was going to be an hour and a half wait,
Beck and I walked across the parking lot to enjoy
a nice warm breakfast at MCDONALDS!

I should have paid attention to the big sign at the Toy Land
that read, 3-12 years.
Beck climbed in the tube things all the way to the top
and got lost and stuck.... ALL THE WAY UP!
I had to climb in that stupid toy
and save him.
I honestly thought I was going to get stuck!

The only thing I can say is let the count down begin,
Let Crosby get here so I can get rid of the extra large belly,
butt, arms, chin, feet, ankles, and let the swelling go down
A LOT FASTER than it got here!

1 comment:

  1. I commented on this post last night. I don't know where it went! Anywhosey.......

    I know how hard the last two months are, but they go fast. Crosby will be here before you know it. So, just take it day to day. Enjoy this last phase in pregnancy, your last days with Beckham as your only child, etc.

    We are so excited for you guys and can't wait for his arrival!

    P.S. Looking forward to Friday and a fun filled weekend with ya all! Woot!

    ReplyDelete