Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas!

Christmas was a fun this year. Besides winning the MONEY JAR, we
had such a good time with Beck and all out other family members.
We stayed with my parents in Twin Falls
and had a blast.
I was worried that once Beck found his stocking with
BUZZ LIGHT YEAR in it
he wasn't going to want to open any other
presents.
I was wrong! He loved tearing into his presents.

He was spoiled.
I don't think Santa realized how much he had brought!
His Christmas PJ's... Too small!
As you can see his little belly hung out the bottom.
For Aaron and I, Christmas came a little bit later.
We decided to take a day
and spend it alone... ALL DAY!
Beck went to his Aunt Deena's house while we went crazy!
First stop, MOVIE!
I Loved being at the movie theater.
We use to go all the time, until little B came along.
Then we went to lunch.
We picked Beckham up and took him home for a little nap.


Mikkel came up and stayed the night with him while we went out!
We had the whole night to ourselves.
We rented a hotel room and spent the night out on the town
(Walmart and Home Depot)
I am so pathetic, I ended up crashing at 9:30pm.
My only hope is that tonight, I can stay awake to
see the ball drop in NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment