Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

These two handsome fella's made my Mother's Day, PERFECT!
(well, it could have been better if Beck didn't wake up at 6:30 am)
We spent the whole day hanging out with each other. Pancakes for breakfast (Beckham's favorite), Taco spaghetti for lunch(my fave) and I don't remember what was for dinner!! I am sure something Aaron REALLY wanted.
The best part about Mother's Day is actually being a Mom. I love Beckham so much, he is a great kid. I tell him everyday that I am so happy he came to live with us.
Even after he hits me in the face with the flip stick, giving me a fat lip!
But it is true, he gives Aaron and I so much happiness.
Everyday it is something new with this kid!
Right now, he is discovering the art of temper tantrums and
eating all by himself. I am not real sure how to teach him
that he doesn't have to shove the Whole sandwich in his mouth at once!
It is a fun ride and I am glad Aaron and I get to be on it together!
I hope all the other Mother's I look up to had as much fun on their
Mother's Day as I did.
Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

  1. A ride indeed...Best ride you'll EVER get on! Enjoy it lady...it only gets BETTER!
    Luvs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a crack up. I am glad your day was great. Those two men in your life are pretty awesome! They're lucky to have you too! Can't wait to see you guys next month! Loves......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling pic of Aaron and Beckham--he looks just like his Dad! He sounds like such a cute little guy... :)

    ReplyDelete